To celebrate Brooklyn's 2nd birthday we had a Mickey/Minnie Mouse themed pool party. It turned out so cute and so fun and was one of the easiest and simplest parties I've ever done which was great because I didn't have a lot of time to throw it together. Brooklyn is obsessed with Mickey Mouse right now so we thought it was the perfect theme. She of course had to have a matching swimsuit for the occasion. Of course it was a little overcast the day of the party. It was been scorching hot all summer long and the one day I plan a pool party it was cloudy. We had the party at my Aunt Martha's house and her pool was heated so it ended up working out perfect.
▲▲▲I always love to have balloons at parties and Zurchers had the cutest Mickey Mouse balloon. Brooklyn has been playing with it ever since.
▲▲▲My mom's cute neighbor that made Brooklyn her flag shirt for the rodeo also made this darling banner. I was so grateful since I was too busy to make one myself. I had planned on just not having a banner but she offered to make one and it matched perfectly.▲▲▲My sister Liz usually is the cupcake maker in the family but she was out of town for work during the party so I had to make these all by myself. I called her all morning while I was making them for tips and I am so proud of how they turned out. Aren't they just adorable!?!
▲▲▲I had a few of her photoshoot pictures printed and I also printed a photo of Brooklyn and my dad together.
▲▲▲I made rice krispie treats and cut them out in the shape of Mickey.
▲▲▲We had to much fun swimming with everyone, going down the water slide and jumping off of the diving board.
▲▲▲Brooklyn was so spoiled with so many fun gifts. She was so funny and would open one present and then move right onto the next. She wouldn't even stop and look at what she just got. Unwrapping was way more fun than the actual presents.
▲▲▲My Aunt has these huge adult size swings at her house and the girls loved swinging on them.
We are so grateful for all of the friends and family that came to celebrate our little Brooklyn. It was such a fun afternoon.
Happy 2nd Birthday Brooklyn!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment