October 11, 2012

October 4th

October 4th was a pretty meaningful day for us. First it was the 3 year anniversary of Adam's mom, Sandra passing away. I picked up a little red (Sandra's favorite color) balloon and wrote a little message on it for Brooklyn to send off to her Grandma in heaven. She was loving the balloon and then she let it go and just watched it in the sky until she couldn't see it any longer.
We had a yummy Mexican dinner (Sandra's favorite food) at Los Hermanos and shared a few stories of her life.
October 4th was also exactly 5 years since Adam came home from his mission in London. So I surprised him with a homemade Banoffee pie (his favorite English dessert) and I set out his mission scrapbook for us to look at.
Brookie loved looking at all the pictures.
And that was our October 4th, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment