Brooklyn is getting so much better at understanding everything we say to her. The other day I was over at my parent's house and Brooklyn was out on the back deck with her little car. She stood up on the seat and thought it was the coolest thing ever. She was having so much fun just standing on the car and laughing and giggling. I told her that she needed to get down because she was going to get hurt if she fell. She starting bawling and got off. She kept one foot on the seat and just kept bawling and bawling. I kept telling her "no" every time she would start to stand up and she would just bawl even harder. It was actually kind of funny watching her get so mad that she couldn't do what she wanted yet she obeyed me so well.
When did my little baby grow up so much!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment