Brooklyn is so mobile and so curious that it is getting disastrous. I cannot turn my back for more than 2 seconds and she has opened up a cupboard and emptied the whole thing out. Anything she can get into she will. She can climb up the stairs and she crawls so fast that I have to make sure I am always watching her. Her little legs have carpet burns all over them because she is always on the move.
Here are a few stories I want to remember:
1) I set her bag of goldfish crackers next to her because she has never gotten into them before. I look back at her after a few seconds and the whole bag is emptied out and she is shoveling goldfish in her mouth by the handful. And she was laughing hysterically.
2) I usually let her crawl around in the kitchen while I make dinner. I was at the sink washing some veggies and I look to find her and she has the cupboard door open and spaghetti noodles spilled everywhere. She is in the process of digging more things out of the cupboard.
3) I set the Kleenex box down next to her as I was wiping her nose. She started pulling out all the tissues. I actually let her keep pulling them out because she was being so cute and having so much fun doing it.
4)Doing the dishes is a lot harder with Brooklyn around. She tries to climb up on the dishwasher and pulls out the dirty silverware and tries to suck on them. Then she gets mad and screams and the top of her lungs if I don't let her.
5) The other day she found the cupboard below the sink that has some cleaning supplies and such. Luckily I was watching her because she really want to play with the air freshener. Once again she threw a tantrum because I wouldn't let her.
I seriously love these little moments where Brooklyn is discovering all the new things she can do. And luckily she is too cute to get mad at:)

No comments:
Post a Comment