November 22, 2011

Weekend Fun

This past weekend was a lot of fun. Friday night we celebrated Daxton's second birthday. Michelle did a cute Mickey Mouse themed party since he loves Mickey right now. She had the cutest cake and Dax loved blowing out the candles. He got so many fun presents. I can't believe he is already 2 and he has a little brother that will be born any day now. Crazy!! On the way home from the party we got hit with a blizzard. There was so much snow and I was driving all by myself with Brookie in the back seat and my cell phone died and I had hardly any gas. It was so scary but I made it home with not much gas to spare.
Saturday night we had a fun date night with our friends Scott and Katie. We went to dinner at Cafe Rio and stayed forever there talking. Then we went bowling and Adam and I dominated them. Ok, we only won by 3 points but still, we won! We love hanging out with those two!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment