Last week we went down to Provo and took some family pictures. It has been a tradition that every year we take new family pictures in the fall. I love to see how our family has changed each year and this year is the biggest change with little Brooklyn part of our family now. (2009 Family Pictures, 2010 Family Pictures) We took the pictures ourselves with the help of Katie and my mom. I adjusted all the settings on my camera and Katie took most of the pictures. It was kind of cold outside and Brooklyn started breaking down at the end. Her little nose was bright red. I just love how they all turned out. Now I just need to get some printed for our house.





























Becky! Seriously Brooklyn is so cute I can not even handle it! We really need to get together soon. You have such a cute family:)
ReplyDelete