We had such a fun Halloween this year. It was so much fun to get Brooklyn all dressed up in her costume. Our Halloween weekend started with my sister making some cute and delicious Halloween cupcakes. They were candy corn and little monsters. We were supposed to go to a party on Saturday night but with Adam busy all day getting ready to go hunting the next week and our washer breaking we spent the evening getting the washer fixed and ended up just hanging out at home. Sunday we spent with our friends Scott and Katie and had butternut squash soup for dinner which tasted so festive and really got me in the mood for Halloween. We stayed up way too late with them playing Monopoly where Adam beat everyone.
Monday Adam and I both had Halloween parties at work. My work really gets into Halloween and every single person dressed up. We had a big pot luck lunch and played some games. It was fun. My mom took Brooklyn to my dad's work to show her off and then she brought her to my work. Everyone thought she was so cute in her little witch costume.Then I took Brooklyn over to Adam's work and we hung out there for awhile and showed her off again. We came home and took some picture of me and Brooklyn in our witch costumes. Adam decided to not really dress up this year. I think he wore a mullet wig to work but that was it.

I had so much fun planning Brooklyn's costume. I bought the little witch hat and leg warmers but I made her little black skirt and her broom. She was so cute when she would actually hold her broom. I think she makes such a cute little witch.


We went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood with some of our neighborhood friends. Brooklyn just stayed all nice and warm in her stroller.
Then we had some yummy soup over at our neighbor's Brooke and Sean's house and spent the evening with them and there cute little boys. Their 2 boys were dressed up as little chickens and they were adorable. 



love the costumes!!!
ReplyDelete