Sunday, March 20th
Sunday we went on an awesome hike up to Sacred Falls. It was about an hour hike and at the top was the most beautiful waterfall. The water below the waterfall was ice cold so I didn't get in but Adam, Liz and my mom all got in for a little bit. I think this was my favorite thing we did while we were in Hawaii.
We also went and watched the sunset at Sunset Beach on Sunday night. It was so beautiful just relaxing on the beach.
Later that night after it got dark we went crab hunting on the beach
Sunday we went on an awesome hike up to Sacred Falls. It was about an hour hike and at the top was the most beautiful waterfall. The water below the waterfall was ice cold so I didn't get in but Adam, Liz and my mom all got in for a little bit. I think this was my favorite thing we did while we were in Hawaii.
We also went and watched the sunset at Sunset Beach on Sunday night. It was so beautiful just relaxing on the beach.
Later that night after it got dark we went crab hunting on the beach
No comments:
Post a Comment