April 5, 2011

Hawaii Day 2

Thursday, March 17th

Thursday Adam and I took a long walk around the temple in the morning before everyone else woke up. It was fabulous. Then we all  got ready to spend a day at the beach.

After driving by Jack Johnson's house we went to a little lookout above the beach we were going to. It was a beautiful view.

Then we went to Waimea beach. This beach has a big rock out in the water that you can climb up on and jump off. I was so jealous of everyone jumping off, it looked like so much fun, but I didn't want to risk landing wrong since I am pregnant. I still had fun swimming out in the ocean and relaxing on the beach. It was a gorgeous day.

On the way home we stopped at Ted's Bakery. We got a pineapple cheesecake, a huge eclair and a donut. They were all so delicious!

Later that night we went to Surfin' Tacos for dinner. It was a lot like Cafe Rio and was so good!!

After dinner Adam went with my cousin's to drop Liz off at her apartment and on the way home they found a little abandoned chick that was stuck in a crack. They brought it home and my cousins kept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment