Friday, March 18th
Friday morning we headed to Haleiwa. We walked around the shops and got the most delicious snow cones at Matsimotos. On the way back home we stopped by Turtle Bay. There were 3 sea turtles basking in the sun on the shore and they were so awesome.
The rest of the day we spent at the Polynesian Cultural Center. We had a lot of fun walking around all of the different villages and learning about each one. I had sunburned my legs pretty bad the day before and my ankles swelled up so humongous. I had to keep dipping them in the river to cool them off. We learned how to weave a fish, hula dance, and we tried Poi. For dinner we went to one of the buffets there which was pretty terrible food and way over priced. In the evening they put on a big show call Ha which was a lot of fun to watch. On the way out of the show I stepped in a big puddle of mud so when we got home I had huge, sunburned canckles covered in mud. It was pretty awesome and we all spent the rest of the evening laughing about it.
Friday morning we headed to Haleiwa. We walked around the shops and got the most delicious snow cones at Matsimotos. On the way back home we stopped by Turtle Bay. There were 3 sea turtles basking in the sun on the shore and they were so awesome.
The rest of the day we spent at the Polynesian Cultural Center. We had a lot of fun walking around all of the different villages and learning about each one. I had sunburned my legs pretty bad the day before and my ankles swelled up so humongous. I had to keep dipping them in the river to cool them off. We learned how to weave a fish, hula dance, and we tried Poi. For dinner we went to one of the buffets there which was pretty terrible food and way over priced. In the evening they put on a big show call Ha which was a lot of fun to watch. On the way out of the show I stepped in a big puddle of mud so when we got home I had huge, sunburned canckles covered in mud. It was pretty awesome and we all spent the rest of the evening laughing about it.





No comments:
Post a Comment