January 31, 2011

True Love

Mmmmm.....I just love this boy so much!! I just had to write about how amazing he has been throughout my pregnancy so far. He has really stepped up and picked up my slack.

The past month I have been sick a lot and haven't really felt like doing anything. Now I can't really complain because I know a lot of women get a million times more sick than I am but it's hard feeling just slightly nauseous all day long. It's really draining. My goal each day is to just make it to work and back. By the time I get home from work I just want to rest. I haven't been doing much around the house or cooking meals or really much of anything. Each night Adam comes home and makes sure we have dinner, he makes sure we have clean clothes and that our house looks presentable. Adam knows I get stressed out when our house is dirty so he has been so awesome to keep it under control. Most nights you can find him cleaning or doing laundry while I just lay in bed watching TV.

He rubs my back any time I want him to without ever complaining, which makes me feel so much better. He has also been known to run to the store whenever I am in need of something to make me feel better.

I really don't know how I would survive without him right now. I'm hoping to start feeling better soon (aren't you supposed to feel better in the second trimester, not worse?!?) and then I am going to spoil this boy rotten!!

No comments:

Post a Comment