Our Christmas day was a blast. We got to sleep in a little bit (not too much), and then we all woke up and opened up our presents. It seemed like it took forever to open up all of our presents because we had 5 people with presents. Adam spoiled me rotten. I got all kinds of cute clothes, jewelry, a new purse and other awesome things. I feel bad because I didn't do as good of a job on his Christmas but I'll just have to make it up to him next year.:)
Then we headed up to our friends, The Robins' house, for a delicious breakfast! I ate WAY too much but it was SO worth it. So much cinnamon rolls, donuts, and yummy chocolate fondue!!
We all headed over to my parent's house after breakfast and both of my grandparent's came over to see all of us and give us our presents. It was so fun being with everyone and opening more presents. My parents also spoiled us with camping gear (Adam is more excited about this than I am) and they also gave us a framed copy of the Constitution, which I thought was so cool. We are going to hang it in our office.
For some reason a lot of us got gray and purple clothes for Christmas so we all planned to wear them that day and we took some family pictures.
Then we all had a yummy Christmas dinner and watched "Despicable Me," which was a very cute movie.
Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment