St. Patrick's Day has never been my favorite holiday and I hate wearing green but we still had fun this year.
We had a pot luck at work so I brought these cute cupcakes. Thanks to my sister Liz for making them for me. I really wish I could bake sometimes.
Then for dinner we had to have green french toast, which of course looked disgusting, but I just don't feel right breaking the tradition of a green dinner on St. Patrick's Day.
We had a pot luck at work so I brought these cute cupcakes. Thanks to my sister Liz for making them for me. I really wish I could bake sometimes.

Then for dinner we had to have green french toast, which of course looked disgusting, but I just don't feel right breaking the tradition of a green dinner on St. Patrick's Day.


No comments:
Post a Comment