
My 2009 scrapbook is finally done. Yay!!
Adam and I have had fun looking at all of the pages and remembering 2009.
Now I just need to get it printed.
Click on the above photo to see the whole scrapbook.
Want to see our 2008 scrapbook? Click here.
Adam and I have had fun looking at all of the pages and remembering 2009.
Now I just need to get it printed.
Click on the above photo to see the whole scrapbook.
Want to see our 2008 scrapbook? Click here.
So cute! What program/company do you do your scrapbook through? You're so creative!
ReplyDeleteWow! You are so on top of things. Maybe I should just pay you to do mine for the last few years! JK I think I will have a little more time on my hands without school and work. We'll see... but I might need some help!
ReplyDeleteI just use Photoshop Elements. It's so much fun!!
ReplyDelete