My birthday this year was one of the best I have ever had. Adam really went out of his way to make me feel extra special on my Birthday. The night before my birthday Adam gave me one present to open. It was a few cute decorations for our house that he picked out all by himself. I love them and I already have them hanging up in our house. The day of my birthday Adam woke me up and had me open up the rest of my presents. He got me two cute shirts that he also picked out all by himself which are perfect, and he also got me a bunch of Mac makeup that I had been wanting but could never bring myself to actually buy. Apparently he had our neighbor help him get all of the right stuff. It was exactly what I wanted!
Then we went out to breakfast at IHOP.

Next, we went bowling. We have really been into bowling lately so it was a lot of fun. We played three games. I won one and Adam won the other two. He didn't even go easy on me on my birthday.:( I was so close though to beating him, but I did break a hundred so I was pretty happy about that. After bowling we went and saw the movie "Blindside." Great movie. I highly recommend it.
Then for dinner we went to The Roof. So yummy! We ate SO much food and the view is gorgeous.


Good Job Adam! I'm impressed! Glad you had a great b-day!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's awesome Becky! What a great birthday and a great husband :) Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!
ReplyDelete