December 29, 2009

Christmas Day

This Christmas Adam and I just spent Christmas morning alone at our house and it was so much fun. We were so excited to give each other all the gifts we had picked out. Oh, and the batteries in my camera died Christmas morning and we couldn't find any in our whole house so I only got these 3 pictures. :( I was so sad.



After we opened up presents we met up with my family over ar our friends the Robins house and had breakfast. We had delicious cinnamon rolls, bacon, and chocolate fondue. So delicious!

{Baby Daxton joined us Christmas morning with his festive outfit.}
{Just hanging out Christmas morning.}
{The 4 Egbert sisters.}
After Breaksfast all my family went over to Mark & Michelle's house and did a little gift exchange. Adam and I gave Daxton this cute onsie that said "I only sleep in a Jeep" and had the Jeep symbol on it. My brother loves Jeeps so it was perfect for him

Then Adam and I headed over to my parents house to help get some of the food ready for our Christmas dinner and take a little nap. While we were there my parents spoiled us with presents.



Later that evening we all headed back over to Mark & Michelle's house and had a Christmas feast. We had ham and potatoes and lots of salads. I ate far too much. We had Grandparents and cousins also join us.

After dinner Adam and I headed over to Sarah and Branden's and hung out with them for the rest of the night.

I love Christmas and this was one of the best Christmases yet. The holidays really are so much better when you get to spend it with your spouse and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment