July 11, 2009

Bee's Game

Last night Adam surprised me and took me to a Bee's game. I keep telling him I want to go to one but we just have never had time to go yet, so he knew I would love it. He told me a few hours before and I was so excited to go!! They played the Colorado Springs Sky Sox and it was a pretty good game and the Bee's won!! It was a little hot when we first got there but as the sun went down the weather was perfect to just sit and enjoy the game. Such a fun night!!!


A hot dog for Adam...


And some pizza for me...








And of course we had to get some churros...so yummy!!
Near the end of the game one of the guys hit a foul ball and it went into the stadium and hit a lady in the face and then went back into the field. She started bleeding immediately and there was blood everywhere. The paramedics came and helped her for awhile and they finally took her away. It was so sad and crazy and I hope she is ok.

1 comment:

  1. Adam...tell Micah to take me to one! i've been telling him for almost 2 years to take me to one and he's such a bum. i'm so jealous, that looks like so much fun, I LOVE BASEBALL! next time you guys go i'm gonna tag along since my husband is LAME! haha just kidding. miss you guys :D

    ReplyDelete