I made Adam a yummy breakfast:
After Tucano's Adam took me on a little drive around town stopping at significant places in our relationship. First we stopped at Adam's old house he lived at in Provo. This is the place we met. Adam also brought one of the earrings I was wearing the night we met. I accidentally left one of my earrings at his house that night and he sent me a picture of it asking if it was mine. It's our little Cinderella story. This was also the place Adam told me he loved me.
The next stop was my old apartment in Provo. This was the place we had our first kiss and also where I told Adam I loved him.
Then we went to the Provo Temple which is where we talked about getting married.
We then stopped by our first house that we lived together in. I didn't take a picture because there were people in front of it and I was too embarrassed. We ended the little drive at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple which is where Adam proposed to me and also where we got married.
On the way to the temple we stopped and got slushies from Sonic because we used to always go there when we were dating.
It was so fun driving around and talking about all of our memories of how we met and how we got to where we are right now. It was so thoughtful of Adam. We ended the night by eating the top of our wedding cake. Here is what it looked like when we got it out of the freezer. Way gross!
This is what my cake actually looked like the day of our wedding. I'm not really sure where the two balls on the top of the cake came from because they weren't originally on my cake.

Even though it looked gross we still each had a bite. And as we expected it tasted SO gross.
Our first year of marriage has really been the best year of our lives. We have been through so many good times and some bad times but no matter what we know we will always have each other. It's been so fun experiencing new things with each other and working towards our goals together. We are so excited for many more years together.
No comments:
Post a Comment