So I thought I would catch up on what we've been up to lately. Last week we finally sold Adam's little white truck. Adam's been looking for something else to buy and his friend had a Jeep for sale. We took a little trip down to Cedar City last weekend to buy it.

Here we are bright and early Saturday morning. We got up at 5:30 so we'd get there at a decent time. I HATE getting up early but with a little Diet Coke and Rockstars we made it there in good time. I didn't take ANY pictures while we were in Cedar City, I'm so mad about it. But, we had so much fun with our friends Micah and Whitney. We never get to see them so it was good to be able to spend the weekend with them. We went to St. George with them for the day, went out to dinner, and had a sleepover with them. We love you guys!! The part that sucked was on the way home Adam and I had to drive seperatly since we had another car. It was so snowy and windy but we made it home alright.

Here is Adam with his new Jeep right after we got home. Now I just have to try to keep him from off roading in it. haha
And somewhere along the way Adam ended up with a new skateboard. He's already been to the skate park down the road twice. He loves it!!

And yesterday Adam had to have a little surgery. If you know Adam you know he always has ingrown toenails. Gross..I know, but he just can't get rid of them. They finally got so bad that he had to go to the doctor and have them removed. Here is a picture of the cute sling they put on his foot.

Later that night we went to Walmart and Adam's toe was hurting pretty bad so I told him to get one of the electronic carts. It was so funny because Adam was so embarassed to be driving it but at least his toe didn't hurt as bad. I just kept laughing at him because he kept running into things and knocking everything over.

Oh and we also looked at our first house last week. It was so exciting!! We aren't quite ready to get a house yet but hopefully by the end of the summer. We can't wait to have a place of our own again.
I'm glad to hear Adsman got those toes taken care of! We'd love to play this weekend!!
ReplyDeletewe had a lot of fun too!! it was good to see you guys...glad you made it home safe :D
ReplyDeleteyay for jeeps they rock my socks off 4 out of the 4 cars we've had have been jeeps and i love them
ReplyDeleteboo for ingrown toenails