April 21, 2009

Loving the Warm Weather

Adam and I are really enjoying the warm weather these past few days. We've been outside as much as possible. Last weekend we went to the driving range to hit some balls. It was so much fun! Adam was awesome and could hit the ball SO far. I, on the other hand, was SO bad as you can tell from my picture below. One time Adam hit the ball over the net and hit a guy and we just had to look the other way and pretend like we didn't know what was going on. It was so funny! I think Adam also hit a window one time. Basically we are terrible at golfing but we still had alot of fun!

Adam really gets into hitting the ball. Kind of looks like he swinging a baseball bat!:)
Not sure why I keep my arms so close to my body. Maybe that's why my ball never went very far!?!

We can't wait for the warm weather to be here to stay. We also can't wait until Adam is done with school for the semester (next week) so we can have a fun filled summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment