Brooklyn started preschool and she was still not potty trained. Ugh! We just hadn't really dedicated time to teaching her. So I decided to take a few days off work in September and just focus on getting her potty trained. I got suckers (her favorite!) and a few toys she had been wanting and put them on top of the fridge so she could see them but she couldn't reach them. She got a sucker every time she went to the bathroom and got a toy once she went a whole day with no accidents. It actually wasn't too hard this time around. because I think she was a lot older and really ready to be potty trained. She had a few accidents but if I really asked her all the time if she needed to use the potty then she would go. After about 2-3 weeks she was fully potty trained! yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment