Mother's day weekend we went up to the cabin with Katie, Danny and Carter. The boys ended up helping Grandpa work around the cabin all day Saturday but the rest of the weekend was spent relaxing, watching tv, playing on the swings, fishing, drives to the lake, shooting and lots of yummy food! Sunday morning the boys made us a yummy breakfast and Adam and Brooklyn surprised me with a new ship and my favorite chocolates. Nothing beats a fun weekend at the cabin!
Brooklyn is in love with swings. She could swing for hours on end if we let her. She was in heaven with the swings up at the cabin. The 4 wheeler was a different story. She was so scared of it and finally took a couple of rides on it but whined the whole time. ha!
I feel so lucky to be this little girl's mom. She is my little sunshine and my best bud. She has really become a mama's girl lately and always wants to be by my side. She copies everything I do and says "mama" a million times a day. Sometimes I wonder how I was so blessed to have the most beautiful little girl as my daughter. But I love every second of it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment