Adam graduated from Utah Valley University with a Bachelor Degree in Marketing and a Minor in Business Management on April 26th. I am so proud of him and so happy this day finally came. There were some days that it seemed so far off that it would never actually happen. Not that Adam wasn't capable but that he had been going to school ever since we got married and we didn't know anything different. This day always seemed so far away but it snuck up on us so quickly and now it is over. Yay!
I made Adam a graduation announcement and sent it to all of our friends and family.
We are so lucky that a lot of our friends and family were able to be there for Adam's special day. Tom and Toni drove in from California and Grandma and Grandpa Cossey drove from Colorado. We also had Sarah, Branden, Addie, Maysie, Ben, Lindsay, my mom and dad, Katie, Danny, Carter, Liz, and Scott join us for the ceremony. We are so grateful that everyone took some time out of their busy lives to celebrate this huge accomplishment of Adam's. The graduation ceremony was at the UCCU Center at UVU.
We've been looking forward to this day for a long time so I was pretty emotional all day. I was so proud and happy for Adam. I was bawling when they called his name and he walked across the stage. Our families cheered so loud for him. I'm pretty sure Adam had the loudest cheering crowd out of everyone that graduated.
After the ceremony we all stayed after and took a bunch of pictures. We seriously have the best, most supportive families. I'm so glad they all came to support Adam. Then we all headed to Texas Roadhouse for lunch.
Later that night I threw a big party for Adam. All of our friends and family came and we had a lot of Adam's favorite things. We had gummy bears, bottled coke, his favorite salads and desserts. I wanted the whole party to just be about Adam. Thanks to our families for helping bring the food.
After dinner we opened up gifts. Toni and Tom surprised Adam with a trip to Hawaii in August. I get to come along too. We are so excited! Toni was so cute and made Brooklyn the cutest little Hawaiian outfit to break the news to Adam and made up a book of different memories of Adam through the years from Tom. What a fantastic surprise! I knew about it a few months before and I have been dying just trying to not tell Adam about it. August cannot come soon enough!
Here is the moment he found out we are going to Hawaii!
Toni also made Adam a few different leis to wear. He was pretty spoiled this day!
He was also spoiled by all of our family members with cash, gift cards, etc. I got him a new Nixon watch which he loved. Also, earlier in the morning Adam surprised me with a little thank you for all of my help while he was in college. He also go me a Nixon watch. I did not deserve it but I was so grateful he would think of me on his big day.
Since I work at BlenderBottle I decided to design some bottles for Adam. Liz helped me and we ordered them from our factory. They were a huge hit! I love that they have Adam's picture on them.
I seriously can't believe this day has already come and gone. I feel like we just closed one chapter in our lives and have now opened another one. We are blessed beyond what we deserve and we can't wait to see what our future holds. Adam was super lucky and got a fabulous job a few months ago so he already had a job when we graduated.
Congrats Adam on your huge accomplishment! Brooklyn and I are so proud of you and we love you so much!

Congratulations adam!! That is awesome. Love all the party decor also, Becky! :)
ReplyDelete