November 7, 2010

Grandparent's 68th Anniversary Party

My grandparent's celebrated their 68th wedding anniversary on November 2nd. Grandma kept saying, "Did you know I have been married for 68 years, and to the same person the whole time." haha 
If you know my grandma then you know that she LOVES throwing parties. She made us all invitations and had us all over that night to share this accomplishment with them. She had prepared 4 books of stories and pictures to show us of important events in their years married together. She was so excited to have every one's attention and tell us all the stories. She is really big into making sure we know all about their lives and her famous quote is "How will they know if we don't tell them." She also always tells us her testimony and how important all of her family is to her. I am grateful I know so much about their lives. She also had soda and cake for all of us to enjoy. Here are some pictures from the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment