Sandra's funeral service was Friday, October 6th. It turned out perfect in every way and was a great way to honor her wonderful life.
{The sign in table.}
I can't believe the generosity from the ward throughout the whole thing. The whole time we were there people were stopping by with flowers and cards and food and words of comfort. We are so grateful for all of it. It really helps knowing people are thinking of you in such a hard time. The Relief Society prepared a dinner before the funeral which was delicious and they put so much work into it. 
{The girls: Addisen, Sarah, me, Aunt Char, Lindsay, and Rene.}Here is the funeral service program. Adam and his sister spoke and they both gave such beautiful talks about there mother. You could truly tell through their words what a strong woman Sandra was and how much they each loved her.
Afterwards we were able to visit with everyone that came. 




I wish I could have been there for you Adam.. you know we love you and your whole family.
ReplyDelete