This last weekend was spent moving out of our townhouse in Pleaseant Grove. We are moving in with my parents in Draper to save some monet hopefully just till the end of the year and then buying a house. We are SO excited! It took forever to move all of our stuff. I think I hate moving more than anything in this whole word. I hate having my house messy and unorganized and I hate not knowing where all of my stuff is. I'm all about being clean and organized. My brother let us store alot of our stuff we won't need in his basement, which was really nice of him. We still have alot of unpacking and organizing to do at my parents house but at least all of our stuff is moved out.
Yes, he fit! Way more fun than packing!:)
ok i am way to excited for you!!! buying a house is one of the best things ever we just bought one the end of august and it is the best stressful but its so worth it i'm so excited for you :)
ReplyDeleteI totally agree on how bad moving sucks! lol I hope you don't get stuck at the parents house like we have! I'm sure you won't.. You are absolutely beautiful, you know that? I miss your guts woman!
ReplyDelete