February 27, 2009

A Little Thursday Night Fun...

We had to go up to Salt Lake last night so we thought it would be fun to walk around Temple Square while we were up there. Adam and I love to walk around temples. Sometimes we'll just drive up to the Timpanogos or Draper temple just sit and look at them. There is nothing better than being at the temple. Adam had never been to the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building so I took him up there. SO pretty!!! We were so tempted to eat at The Roof but couldn't bring ourselves to spend $36 dollars a person, so Taco Bell was great instead. We also sat and listened to the Tabernacle Choir practice. I wanted to stay there all night and listen to them. I can't beleive how beautifully they can sing!! I love taking pictures so we took quite a few put here are a couple good ones:

No comments:

Post a Comment