February 14, 2016

Valentine's Girls

 I always love doing little photoshoots with the girls for holidays. This year they had matching heart bows for Valentine's Day. They were so cute! Brooklyn wanted to wear a pretty dress to preschool so she picked her striped dress and asked me to paint her nails with hearts on them. She told me she was going to be the prettiest girl at preschool. I love that she loves getting dressed up!

We got to go make sugar cookies with friends which was so much fun! Brooklyn chose Pete the Cat valentines with conversation heart candies for all her friends and it took her a million years to write everyone's names on them. She was getting pretty frustrated but she did it!

Brooklyn remembered that last year I blew up balloons for Valentine's so I had to do it again and it looks like it's now a tradition. I got the girls each al little bucket of goodies which they loved and we made hearts and x's and o's pancakes for breakfast. Brooklyn had to make a box for preschool so I let her scroll through pinterest and pick anyone she wanted and we recreated it for family night. It turned out so cute! And to top it off I braided her hair in a heart.

It was such a good day having so much fun with the ones I love most!


No comments:

Post a Comment