Our Little Miss Harper is 7 months old now! Each month seems to fly by faster than the last.
Here are a few things I want to remember about Harper at 7 months:
- She has become so interactive and so much fun to be around. She is ALWAYS smiling and reaching for things and her little personality is shining through. She gets upset when someone isn't playing with her and really doesn't like when I leave the room.
- She loves food now. She gets so excited when I set her in her high chair to feed her. She loves peaches, squash, pears and also yogurt bites. She pretty much likes everything I have given her.
- Loves her bottle. Still drinks mostly bottles during the day but is up to 6 oz. every bottle.
- Wears size 3 diapers and size 6-9 size clothes.
- Loves her big sister. They get so excited to see each other each morning when they wake up. Brooklyn can make Harper laugh harder than anyone else.
- Harper is getting chunky and has the cutest thigh rolls and arm rolls!
- She is a good little sleeper. She usually sleeps 9pm to about 9am, naps from 11:30am-2:30pm and another nap from 4:30pm-6:00pm. She goes to sleep easily with a bottle in her crib.
- She is the sweetest little baby. Her little face is so adorable and I just look at her each day and can't believe she is mine. I love having her as part of our family!
- She makes all kinds of darling noises and we think she has even said "dada" a few times.
- She doesn't cry that much. Usually only when she is hungry or tired but she does kind of whine if she wants someone to pay attention to her.
- She has two little teeth on the bottom.
- She can roll over and get pretty much wherever she wants. She hasn't even tried to crawl at all.
- She loves bath time. We can pour water all over her face and she doesn't even cry. She loves taking baths with Brooklyn.
- She does great in the car in her carseat. She doesn't seem to car about it.
- Loves her binky so much! What would we do without the binky??!!
- She has some hair that sometimes looks slightly red but I think it will be more blonde eventually. It's long enough that we put a little pony tail on the top. It's so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment