I love Mother's Day. It's just a day to relax and spend time with family. I am so blessed to be Brooklyn's mom. I am in awe at her every day. She is my best little bud and we have so much fun together. She has the biggest heart and such a great personality that it is not hard to love her so much. I love everything about being a mom. Sure it comes with it's share of frustrations but it's almost one of the most amazing things I have ever done.
I woke up to a delicious breakfast in bed. Right before Adam brought it to me Brooklyn came in my room and said, "Don't tell but Daddy is making you breakfast!" ha! She is not very good at keeping secrets. I also got a new set of scriptures that I have been wanting after I lost mine a few years ago.
We went to church with my mom in her ward and then had a delicious lunch at her house. I also got in a little afternoon nap which was so delightful!
And we of course had to get a picture with my mom. She is one of the most amazing women and I am so glad she is mine. She has been through a pretty rough year and it amazes me how she still goes out of her way to help people and still stays positive most of the time. I am glad I have such a great example. I love you mom!
Happy Mother's Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment