I really wanted to get a picture of Brooklyn with the Easter bunny this year. I didn't want to go to the mall and pay a ton of money. So, I found out that Draper City was having an Easter bunny at their egg hunt. I did not want to get involved with the egg hunt since I knew it would be crazy. So we just went and found the Easter bunny while everyone else was searching for eggs. It worked out perfect. There were so many people there for the hunt, it was crazy, but we only had to wait in line for a few minutes. And just as I expected she hated him. ha! She loved waving to him from afar but she was hysterical when we set her in his lap.
April 1, 2013
Easter Bunny
I really wanted to get a picture of Brooklyn with the Easter bunny this year. I didn't want to go to the mall and pay a ton of money. So, I found out that Draper City was having an Easter bunny at their egg hunt. I did not want to get involved with the egg hunt since I knew it would be crazy. So we just went and found the Easter bunny while everyone else was searching for eggs. It worked out perfect. There were so many people there for the hunt, it was crazy, but we only had to wait in line for a few minutes. And just as I expected she hated him. ha! She loved waving to him from afar but she was hysterical when we set her in his lap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment