Here are a few more fun pictures from Colorado that I wanted to remember. The first night we got there Grandpa put whipped cream on a plate for Brookie and she loved dipping everything in it.
Grandpa gave all the girls more ice cream. I think this was at about 10 in the morning.
When we were at White Fence Farm there was a lady doing portraits. Tom paid to have all the 3 little girls profile pictures sketched. This picture took about 5 minutes to draw. I love this picture so much. I can't wait to get it framed and hung up!
We went grocery shopping while Adam, Tom, Sarah and Branden went on a little drive up into the mountains to look at all of their old homes. The girls had fun in the shopping carts. 
Brooklyn coloring on Christmas Eve in her new jammies. I love the way she is sitting!
On the drive home. Brooklyn slept so much and was such a good little girl.
We took a break and let Brookie drive for a bit.:)
The roads were pretty scary on the way home. We went pretty slow and we were so glad when we finally made it home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment