Wow! I can't believe we only have 9 weeks left. I'm starting to panic a little thinking about all the stuff we still need to get ready for our little babe and all of the stuff I have to get ready at work for while I am on maternity leave. I'm actually really nervous to leave work for a little while and I'm scared to what I will come back to. I know it will all work out because I have awesome coworkers that will step in for me but I know I will have a lot of cleanup to do when I return.
We are slowly getting everything we need for the babe. We have a car seat and stroller, we just ordered all the furniture for the nursery, and all of the crib bedding will be finished soon. I can't wait to get the nursery all set up.
I have been feeling really great these last few weeks and I'm hoping it lasts for a while longer. I really can't complain about anything at this point.
I LOVE feeling her move around all day long. She is sure getting active.
Here is a picture of my belly at about 30 1/2 weeks.
Really we just can't wait till she is finally here!!

No comments:
Post a Comment