I seriously love Valentine's Day so much! I don't know why but I always have a lot of fun and I always love a good excuse to celebrate. In the morning I surprised Adam with a new shirt to wear that day and he loved it. We had also made Valentine's cookies for all of our friends at work.
I told Adam I would plan the evening. I was going to go out to eat at a fun restaurant but I wasn't feeling too good so I ended up picking up some take out from Olive Garden, which Adam has really liked lately. When I was picking up the food I was glad we weren't going out to eat because there were SO many people eating there. I came home and set up the table all cute with Valentine's hearts and we had a yummy dinner together.
I told Adam I would plan the evening. I was going to go out to eat at a fun restaurant but I wasn't feeling too good so I ended up picking up some take out from Olive Garden, which Adam has really liked lately. When I was picking up the food I was glad we weren't going out to eat because there were SO many people eating there. I came home and set up the table all cute with Valentine's hearts and we had a yummy dinner together.
Then we opened up our presents for each other. I got Adam some more new clothes and Adam got me a gorgeous new watch that I love so much. It was a fabulous Valentine's day and I'm glad I got to spend it with my favorite person:)
No comments:
Post a Comment