August 9, 2010

Adam's 24th Birthday


Adam turned 24 on August 2nd. He is getting so old I can't even believe it. Adam is such an amazing person so I just wanted to let him know how much I look up to him since it is his special day. He is seriously one of the most kind and loving people I have ever met. If you have never met Adam you are truly missing out on a great person. We treats me so well and I am lucky to have him as my husband.
 
I had to work all day on his birthday but once I got off work I took him up to Park City for a fun night. We first stopped at the outlet stores and got Adam a few new clothes. Then we headed up to do the Alpine Slide. We got there and there was something broken with it so they weren't letting anyone ride it. We waited around a bit because they said they might be able to fix it but we eventually just left.


Then we headed off to dinner at Adam's favorite restaurant in Park City, Bandits Grill. It is so delicious.



Then we ended the night with a carmel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. So yummy!
Happy Birthday Adam, I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adam I love your shirt! Glad you had a fun birthday!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete