My sweet Grandma had her birthday on Tuesday. My family all went over there to celebrate with her. I made her a cake which I shed a few tears over while making. You can't tell in the picture but the whole back side of the cake is cracked and crumbly. Let just say I need to work on my baking skills. I put a sunflower on top of the cake because my Grandma LOVES sunflowers.
We sang "Happy Birthday," opened presents and then played a little game where we ask questions to my Grandma about herself and she had to answer them. Then we topped it off with the chocolate cake and strawberries.
{All of us girls (minus Michelle) with Grandma.}
We sang "Happy Birthday," opened presents and then played a little game where we ask questions to my Grandma about herself and she had to answer them. Then we topped it off with the chocolate cake and strawberries.
{All of us girls (minus Michelle) with Grandma.}

Happy Birthday Grandma!!


No comments:
Post a Comment