I had to go to Boston for work last week. I left Wednesday and got back Sunday. This was the first time Adam and I had been away from eachother since we got married....let's just say we don't do well without eachother for that long. But it was still a lot of fun. We had an expo we had to be at pretty much all day Thursday-Saturday. At night we would go out an see the city. One night we went to Harvard square and had some sea food and then walked around the Harvard campus.
{Our booth at the show.}

{View from my hotel room.}

Saturday we got done with our show a little earlier so I was able to meet up with my cousin and his family that live in Boston. My cousin Chris took me around the town and showed me some fun stuff.
{This is a statue of the ducks from the story "Make Way for Ducklings" that takes place in Boston in the Public Gardens. My cousin made me sit on the duck and take a picture. haha}

{Statue of George Washington.}

{A cool old building. There were so many old churches and building..I loved it.}

{The city at night.}
{We went through the farmer's market just as it was closing up. There was food and a mess everywhere...it was crazy.}


We met up with my cousin's family for dinner after we had walked around the town for awhile.
{Here is this gigantic food court that we ate dinner at.}

{You have to fold the pizza in half to eat it cause they give you such big slices. It was so yummy!}

{Me with my cousin's wife Tracy, and there kids, Noah and Ramee.}

{My cousin Chris and I.}

It was fun to spend some time with my cousin and his family since I don't get to see them very often. I had never been to Boston so it was fun to get to see the city, but I am glad to be back home now.
No comments:
Post a Comment