

After the water park we went home and got cleaned up and then Adam and I went to a drive in movie in our Jeep. We picked up some take out from La Luna on the way there and ate during the movie. I love drive ins...so fun!!
We stayed up late Saturday night so I let Adam open up one of his presents. I got him Rock Band country. We stayed up so late playing almost every song.Sunday morning I woke up and surprised Adam with cinnamon rolls for breakfast and het got to open up the rest of his gifts.
We had Alex and Scott over for dinner Sunday night for some yummy chicken enchiladas. We were all pretty sunburned and tired from the day before at the water park but still had fun together.


{The guys!}


{The girls!}

{The cupcakes I made for the boys.}


{The boys blowing out their birthday candles.}
We love Alex and Scott and always have so much fun with them. We ended the night with a nice Sunday night walk on the golf course. What a perfect Sunday!
Monday night we celebrated Adam's birthday with my family at the Herriman Beach. It was our first time there and it was so fun. I didn't actually get in the water because it looked pretty cold but we did take the boat out on the lake.
{Adam opening his presents from my family.}

{Cousin Brad; Friend Chase; Chase's Sister; my sister Liz; my brother Mark; Mark's wife Michelle; Adam.}
{Katie; Mark; Tracy; Mom}
There were a bunch more family that came but I didn't get pictures of everyone. We are so glad that everyone was able to come and celebrate with us. Adam's sister also stopped by at the end for a little bit so we are glad she was able to come as well. We love spending time with our families!Happy Birthday Adam! I hope you had an awesome birthday cause I sure had fun celebrating with you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment