June 13, 2009

Bell Canyon Hike

Yesterday after work Adam and I went on a little hike up the Bell Canyon Trail. I have hiked it many times before but it has been a few years since I have been. I told Adam it was just an easy little hike but it ended up being alot harder than I remember. It was pretty steep the whole way up. Adam had no problem with it but I was really tired by the time I got to the top. It didn't help that I had gone for a run on the treadmill right before we went. It was alot of fun though.


Adam at the start of our hike:
Half way up there is a gorgeous river. We stopped for a second and took some pictures:

Adam had to get down clost by the river. It scared me a little bit:
Me coming up the trail:

There is a lake at the top that is so pretty:

We sat and admired the lake for a little while:

Us at the top of the trail by the lake:

Around the other side of the lake you can see the whole valley. So pretty!

And we made it down just before it got dark. I was a little tired: When we got home we made a fire in my parents fire pit in their back yard and made s'mores with my parents and my sister Katie and her boyfriend. For some reason the fire was so smokey.

As you can see there was alot of smoke:

Adam and me. We look a little tired from the hike:

Adam, Rylan, Katie, Mom and Dad:
It started raining pretty hard so we had to come in but is it was alot of fun, and I loved smelling like smoke for the rest of the night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment