May 12, 2009

Temples

I was just thinking about how I would love to go to the temple right now. I love everything about the temple. I love that I have so many temples within minutes of me. I love being able to see 3 different temples on my way to work each day. I love that everytime I see one it reminds me to try a little harder to be the best I can. Adam and I love going to the temple together. We've been to quite a few with each other. Of course, we have to take a picture at each one we go to. Here is our collection of temples so far:

Redlands, CA Temple:

Mt. Timpanogos Temple (Our Favorite):

San Diego Temple:


Bountiful Temple:

(This is the picture we tried to take of us with the Bountiful Temple in the background but it didn't really work.)

Salt Lake Temple:

Draper Temple:

I have so many more I want to add to our list. I'm hoping we get to a few of them this summer.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your collection of Temples! Clint and I need to get back there, it's been a while since we've been together. I really want to do a session at the Salt Lake Temple, I would love to experience the live session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made mine rectangular in Photoshop but it didn't upload the way I wanted it to...oh well I will just try again. Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete