January 8, 2009
6-Months and Still Going Strong!!!
Our 6-month Anniversary was on December 28th. I can't believe how fast the 6 months has gone but it sure has been a lot of fun. I got to plan the celebration. I first surprised Adam with a couples massage. We had both been wanting one for awhile and it didn't let us down. It was seriously an hour of heaven. If you have never got a massage before, I highly recommend them. This is us waiting for our massage.
Then went we for a yummy dinner to Tucanos. I'm not really a big meat eater but I could not get enough of the teriyaki beef and grilled pineapple. SO delicious! Adam tried just about everything, even the chicken heart which looked so disgusting. Here is Adam trying the nasty chicken heart.
And here I am eating my scrumptious teriyaki beef!!
We finished our night off with a movie. We saw "Yes Man" which is a pretty funny movie. What a great night I got to spend with the love of my life. I'm so excited for all the many more anniversaries to come!! I love you Ads!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you two are so cute! i cant believe it has been 6 months already! time is flying like crazy! i miss you lots! we should get together for a double date or a girls night again! i miss you! congrats on the 6 months!
ReplyDeletecouples massage's are the best! I did that with mike when we were engaged... ohhh i want one no!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats on 6 months, I can't believe it!!! I took B for a couples massage for our anniversary last year...3 words...to die for!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet! Before you know it, you'll be going on 8 years like us and have little kidlets soaking up all your time. Have you talked about when you will start a family?
ReplyDeleteOh such a cute couple!! Love, Dad
ReplyDelete